So we had another doctor's appointment this morning. It was the first one where he actually checked me to see how the baby is doing other than the heartbeat, and great news! Baby's fine. :) Also, on the Bishops Scale we're at an 8 out of 10. Doc says that means there is a possibility that A will be born early. He's head down and low and in place for delivery. :) Needless to say, I was thrilled.
However, I called Grammy to let her know...and I think I stressed her out. She told me not to have the baby until AFTER they finish moving. I'll try Mom... But I gotta say, I'm kinda excited at the prospect of him being born early on his own.
We are 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant now...he is due in about 4 1/2 weeks. I'm getting so anxious and very excited! S set up A's bassinett in our room last week, and now the daily reminder of a soon-to-be addition to our family is making me anticipate the birth with a bit more nervousness. I mean...we're really gunna have a baby! HOLY COW!
On a totally different note...I made two pumpkin pies last night. My first ever attempt. S ate almost a whole one last night so I guess it turned out okay. :) I was just craving that pumpkin that I keep seeing in the pantry. (We stocked up for Thanksgiving and Christmas.) Mmmmm...yummy!
holy cow is right! :)
ReplyDeletei hope he comes sooner than later!